IR Wifi Universal Smart Home Control for TV DVD AUD AC.
1997 in stock
IR Wifi Universal Smart Home Control for TV DVD AUD AC. Works with Amz Alexa Google Home
This is a Universal WiFi IR Remote Control. You can use your smart phone to control various of home appliances, such as STB(Set-Top-Box), TV Box, TV, Air Conditioner, Fan, DVD, etc. It is compatible with most of brands. For details, please refer to the supported brand list in App. Besides, it has LEARNING FUNCTION, allowing you to copy the key function of original remote control to App.
Note: Not compatible with the home appliances which use RF or BLUETOOTH remote control. Main features:
【Massive IR Code Database]】 Support 4000+ brands, 50000+ IR Code on cloud, supported devices library is constantly being updated by the cloud.
【 App Remote Control】
Remote Control your home appliances by using "Tuya Smart" App in your smart phone anywhere anytime. For example: Switch on home A/C in advance, enjoying the comfortable temperature once you get home.
【Easy to install and add to app】 Once you plug the cable line into the device, the device starts to start, and then select the app's "auto scan" function to find device. The whole process takes only a few minutes.
【Voice Control】 By connecting Intelligent speaker, such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, you are able to control your home appliances by voice. For example: Alexa, turn on TV; OK Google, set air conditioning temperature to 25 degrees.
【Scenario and Automation in App】 A scenario consists of 1 or more actions. By creating an "Scenario", you may control multiple devices with one tap; By adding an "Automation" and interworking with other smart home devices, Wi-Fi remote control is able to execute actions automatically according to conditions, such as device status, weather and time.
【Smart Timer and Automatic Trigger】 According to your living habits, set time switches for your home appliances, such as turning on/off the air conditioner at regular intervals.
【 DIY Your Smart Home】
Customizing buttons in the Tuya Smart App if your home appliances brand is not in the list or not supported.
【 Third-Party Control】
Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri(iOS 12.0 or later), Tmall Genie, Tecent Xiaowei, DingDong, Rokid, DuerOS, etc.
* Friendly Reminder: It doesn't work with with IFTTT.
* Product Name: Universal IR Remote Control * Input: DC 5V/1A(Micro USB) * Standby Power Consumption: <0.85W * Infrared Frequency: 38KHz * IR Remote Control Distance: ≤8m * Connection: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz * App: Support Android 4.0/iOS 8.0 or later * Working Temperature: 0~50℃ * Net Weight: About 28g * Material: ABS * Dimensions: 50*50*19mm
What is Included
Universal IR Remote Control Micro Charging Cable (NO ADAPTER), Adhesive Pad User Manual
FQA 1.What devices can control with WiFi remote control? You can control TV, Fan, Air conditioner and other IR enabled appliances.
2. What should I do when I cannot control the devices with this remote control? Firstly, make sure your mobile device and the WiFi remote control are adjacent and connected to the same network,Assure the WiFi infrared remote control is always power on.
3. Can I control devices through 2G/3G/4G network? The WiFi remote control and mobile device are required to share the same WiFi network when adding WiFi remote control the first time.After device configuration succeed,you can remotely control devices through 2G/3G/4G/5G cellular network.
4.What should I do when device configuration process has failed ? you can: Check whether the remote control is powered on or not. 1).Check whether your mobile device is connected to2.4GHz WiFi network. 2).Check your network connectivity, make sure the router is working properly. 3).Make sure the WiFi password entered is correct when adding remote control.
5. Can it go through walls or be used to control IR devices in upstairs/downstairs rooms? IR can not go through walls, so make sure there are no obstacles between IR remote and IR enabled devices.
6. We have Huawei/Xiaomi set-top box, why is it not connecting? There are two types of set-top boxes, OTT and IPTV,the most obvious difference is that IPTV supports living streaming while OTT does not. please make sure you have matching TV box before setup.
7.What we should do when we are unable to use IR remote to control an electric device? Please check the following: 1).IR remote network in good condition(click any key on the remote control panel in the app and see whether the indicator light starts flashing. if it flashes, it indicates to work properly. 2).There is no object blocking between IR remote and electric device 3).The factory remote control of electric device is IR enabled.(cover the top of the remote control with hand or any object, then press any keys. if the device does not respond, it is IR based, otherwise, it is Bluetooth or RF based remote control.)